Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to [email protected]
– Improvise – Adapt – Overcome
– Three thumbs up
– English is weird
– Yes Danny!
– Never gets old
– Me trying to jump into a conversation
– We get it you va.. oh my god!
– Protip for travelling musicians
– I am reborn
– I am very badass
– As someone who spent a year studying abroad, I can relate
– Triple layered 3-D street art
– Me vs weekend responsibilities
– I’m here for this | and this
– Lost in translation
– Make weather reports resonate again
– Enjoy this face swap
– Until next week
– Mona Lisa: The theft that created a legend
– Termite mound network the size of Great Britain discovered in Brazil
– Frankenstein’s paperclips
– Pistachios vs. Almonds
– Gmail Smart Replies and the Ever-Growing Pressure to Email Like a Machine
– Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why
– The Fallacy of the ‘I Turned Out Fine’ Argument
– The Snowden Legacy, part one: What’s changed, really?
– The Graphic Art of Incredibles 2
– Tesla Will Live and Die by the Gigafactory
Animator Dad Illustrates His Kids’ Drawings and Everything is Awesome
Thursday December 06, 2018
Last year animator and illustrator Thomas Romain found himself marvelling at one of his son’s drawings. He admired his imagination and figured as an artist himself, maybe he could embellish and build upon his son’s originality. Fast forward to today and Romain has illustrated …
The post Animator Dad Illustrates His Kids’ Drawings and Everything is Awesome appeared first on betfair.
HOME STRETCH, LET’S FINISH STRONG
Figures of the week: Financing for small and medium-sized enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa
Friday November 30, 2018
By Dhruv GandhiA new report released this month by the European Investment Bank (EIB), Banking in Africa: Delivering on financial inclusion, supporting financial stability, highlights progress in financial inclusion and banking expansion in Africa. The report documents increasing financial inclusion in sub-Saharan Africa led by …
The post Figures of the week: Financing for small and medium-sized enterprises in sub-Saharan Africa appeared first on betfair.