Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to [email protected]
– Improvise – Adapt – Overcome
– Three thumbs up
– English is weird
– Yes Danny!
– Never gets old
– Me trying to jump into a conversation
– We get it you va.. oh my god!
– Protip for travelling musicians
– I am reborn
– I am very badass
– As someone who spent a year studying abroad, I can relate
– Triple layered 3-D street art
– Me vs weekend responsibilities
– I’m here for this | and this
– Lost in translation
– Make weather reports resonate again
– Enjoy this face swap
– Until next week
– Mona Lisa: The theft that created a legend
– Termite mound network the size of Great Britain discovered in Brazil
– Frankenstein’s paperclips
– Pistachios vs. Almonds
– Gmail Smart Replies and the Ever-Growing Pressure to Email Like a Machine
– Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why
– The Fallacy of the ‘I Turned Out Fine’ Argument
– The Snowden Legacy, part one: What’s changed, really?
– The Graphic Art of Incredibles 2
– Tesla Will Live and Die by the Gigafactory
Trump and Xi at the G-20: Why bilateralism won’t work
Saturday December 01, 2018
By Adam TriggsTen years ago, G-20 countries displayed an unprecedented level of multilateral cooperation in response to the global financial crisis. How times have changed. This weekend’s G-20 summit in Buenos Aires will look very different. Cooperation has been replaced with confrontation, solidarity with suspicion, …
The post Trump and Xi at the G-20: Why bilateralism won’t work appeared first on betfair.
HOME STRETCH, LET’S FINISH STRONG
How can city governments protect themselves against ransomware attacks?
Tuesday June 11, 2019
The most recent incident in a series of ransomware attacks on American cities and municipalities happened in May in Baltimore. The hackers locked multiple systems such as emails, voicemail, and the parking fines database. The debacle delayed the sales of about 1500 homes in the …
The post How can city governments protect themselves against ransomware attacks? appeared first on betfair.