Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 17:05:15

AnnmarieDr

I am the new guy

How Pablo Escobar Single-Handedly Created the Hippo Crisis in Colombia
Posted on Tuesday December 11, 2018

Drug lord Pablo Escobar smuggled four hippos into his own personal zoo during the 1980’s. But wild hippos are usually only native to Africa and their escape after Escobar’s death has left Colombia with an unexpected problem. Due to reproduction, there are now dozens …

The post How Pablo Escobar Single-Handedly Created the Hippo Crisis in Colombia appeared first on betfair.

¿Cuántos migrantes y refugiados más podemos esperar de Venezuela?

By Dany Bahar, Douglas BarriosLos venezolanos que han huido del país ya superan los 3 millones, con más de un millón en Colombia. Las autoridades colombianas han declarado que esperan que la cantidad de venezolanos en el país se duplique en los próximos 12 meses. …

The post ¿Cuántos migrantes y refugiados más podemos esperar de Venezuela? appeared first on betfair.

Getting America out of Middle East purgatory

By Mara Karlin, Tamara Cofman WittesPainful though it may be, the United States needs to begin the work of pulling back from its overwhelming involvements in the Middle East. This is the conclusion we draw in our new Foreign Affairs article, “America’s Middle East Purgatory: …

The post Getting America out of Middle East purgatory appeared first on betfair.

Absolute Unit Deemed Too Big for Abattoir Will Live Out Its Days Grazing
Posted on Thursday November 29, 2018

Photograph by 7 News Sydney   Photos of a giant steer have begun to circulate online as Internet citizens around the world feast their eyes on ‘Knickers’. The bovine behemoth stands 1.94 meters (6’4″) tall and weighs an astonishing 1,400 kg (3,086 lbs). According to …

The post Absolute Unit Deemed Too Big for Abattoir Will Live Out Its Days Grazing appeared first on betfair.

Democrats have the House, now they need an economic agenda that gives Americans better-paying jobs

By Isabel V. SawhillDemocrats have re-taken the House, and already we’re hearing calls for investigations and greater accountability. These are fraught political times, to be sure, and I join others in demanding answers. But to the new members of the House prioritizing their long to-do …

The post Democrats have the House, now they need an economic agenda that gives Americans better-paying jobs appeared first on betfair.

Greece: A postponed tranche, relief for pensioners, and likely budget endorsement

By Theodore PelagidisThe tangled web of Greek finances is a long-running saga whose current chapter is complicated. However, glimmers of relief are beginning to appear. Bright spots include the likely endorsement of the Greek budget by the Eurogroup on December 3. Yet, all is not …

The post Greece: A postponed tranche, relief for pensioners, and likely budget endorsement appeared first on betfair.

Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know..

via truckzebra on reddit   I thought this was an interesting tidbit recently shared on reddit. It purports that native English speakers subconsciously order adjectives without even realizing they’re doing it. However for those learning English as a second language this order is often …

The post Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know.. appeared first on betfair.

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared
Posted on Wednesday November 28, 2018

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If there’s one thing that we know from history, it’s that a deadly new disease will arise and spread around the globe. That could happen easily within the next decade. And as Bill Gates told listeners on Friday at a discussion about …

The post Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared appeared first on betfair.

I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site smile.

My webpage :: Purple Tea Rapid Eye Review

Stop by my web page:

Board footer