Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 16:39:41

WandaLalon
Website

Just wanted to say Hello!

NASA Has Just Released 2,540 Gorgeous New Photos of Mars
Posted on Saturday December 01, 2018

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If it’s quiet solitude and beauty you seek, there is no better place than the surface of Mars. Mars has earned its moniker as the red planet, but the HiRISE camera aboard NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) can transform the subtle differences of …

The post NASA Has Just Released 2,540 Gorgeous New Photos of Mars appeared first on betfair.

Tunisia’s tough lesson for Mohammed bin Salman

By Shadi Hamid, Sharan GrewalThe notion of a Tunisian “model” is a convenience for Western observers who still hope that all is not lost from the once heady optimism of the Arab Spring. It offers, however, little solace to Tunisians themselves, who sense—correctly—that their democracy …

The post Tunisia’s tough lesson for Mohammed bin Salman appeared first on betfair.

Trump and Xi at the G-20: Why bilateralism won’t work

By Adam TriggsTen years ago, G-20 countries displayed an unprecedented level of multilateral cooperation in response to the global financial crisis. How times have changed. This weekend’s G-20 summit in Buenos Aires will look very different. Cooperation has been replaced with confrontation, solidarity with suspicion, …

The post Trump and Xi at the G-20: Why bilateralism won’t work appeared first on betfair.

Advancing U.S. interests through security cooperation
Posted on Tuesday June 11, 2019

Every day, the U.S. manages 14,000 open foreign military sales cases with 185 countries. Recent attempts by near-peer competitors to erode U.S. technological advantages has made security cooperation between the U.S. and these countries even more significant.[author-bio] On June 4, Senior Fellow Michael O’Hanlon hosted …

The post Advancing U.S. interests through security cooperation appeared first on betfair.

How can city governments protect themselves against ransomware attacks?

The most recent incident in a series of ransomware attacks on American cities and municipalities happened in May in Baltimore. The hackers locked multiple systems such as emails, voicemail, and the parking fines database. The debacle delayed the sales of about 1500 homes in the …

The post How can city governments protect themselves against ransomware attacks? appeared first on betfair.

Red-tape voter suppression: How new, draconian voter registration rules undermine voting rights

In Tennessee, a draconian new law aims to penalize groups engaging in voter registration campaigns. Civil rights advocates have rightly compared the legislation to the racist voter suppression policies of the Jim Crow era and are contesting the law’s constitutionality. Having experienced the effects of …

The post Red-tape voter suppression: How new, draconian voter registration rules undermine voting rights appeared first on betfair.

Do the current Democratic politics spell doom for charter schools?
Posted on Monday June 10, 2019

In prior posts, I argued that education is likely to play a major role in the Democratic primaries. This is due to several factors, including: the growing importance of education as a national issue, the unions’ continued power, and the possibility that no Democrat will …

The post Do the current Democratic politics spell doom for charter schools? appeared first on betfair.

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.

Here is my blog post ... uncommon will errors

Board footer