Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 16:38:01

AveryMcLei

Im glad I finally registered

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared
Posted on Wednesday November 28, 2018

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If there’s one thing that we know from history, it’s that a deadly new disease will arise and spread around the globe. That could happen easily within the next decade. And as Bill Gates told listeners on Friday at a discussion about …

The post Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared appeared first on betfair.

Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen

Produced and Directed by Peter Jackson, the acclaimed documentary, They Shall Not Grow Old, is an extraordinary look at the soldiers and events of the Great War, using film footage captured at the time, now presented as the world has never seen. By utilizing …

The post Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen appeared first on betfair.

Was Stanley Kubrick Telling Us Something With His 1999 Film ‘Eyes Wide Shut’?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stanley Kubrick’s last film before his untimely death, ‘Eyes Wide Shut,’ starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman was perceived as a puzzle to many. This film was loaded with occult symbolism and featured an elaborate masquerade party involving orgies and …

The post Was Stanley Kubrick Telling Us Something With His 1999 Film ‘Eyes Wide Shut’? appeared first on betfair.

9 Photography Tricks Advertisers Use to Make Food Look More Delicious

Photographing food in a studio creates unique challenges. The bright studio lights and lengthy setup times for the perfect shot means food sits around longer than usual. That’s why many commercial photo shoots include ‘food stylists’ that use tricks and hacks to make the …

The post 9 Photography Tricks Advertisers Use to Make Food Look More Delicious appeared first on betfair.

This Short Story Narrows In On How to Raise an Independent Child with the Right Values

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This short story narrows in on how to parent your child to true independence Speaker: Dr Justin Coulson’s Happy Families Justin is an Honorary Fellow at the Centre for Positive Psychology in the Graduate School of Education at the University of …

The post This Short Story Narrows In On How to Raise an Independent Child with the Right Values appeared first on betfair.

Democrats have the House, now they need an economic agenda that gives Americans better-paying jobs
Posted on Thursday November 29, 2018

By Isabel V. SawhillDemocrats have re-taken the House, and already we’re hearing calls for investigations and greater accountability. These are fraught political times, to be sure, and I join others in demanding answers. But to the new members of the House prioritizing their long to-do …

The post Democrats have the House, now they need an economic agenda that gives Americans better-paying jobs appeared first on betfair.

Greece: A postponed tranche, relief for pensioners, and likely budget endorsement

By Theodore PelagidisThe tangled web of Greek finances is a long-running saga whose current chapter is complicated. However, glimmers of relief are beginning to appear. Bright spots include the likely endorsement of the Greek budget by the Eurogroup on December 3. Yet, all is not …

The post Greece: A postponed tranche, relief for pensioners, and likely budget endorsement appeared first on betfair.

Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know..

via truckzebra on reddit   I thought this was an interesting tidbit recently shared on reddit. It purports that native English speakers subconsciously order adjectives without even realizing they’re doing it. However for those learning English as a second language this order is often …

The post Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know.. appeared first on betfair.

I don't drop many remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here Post new topic / Betfair. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of these remarks look as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my web page - www.Ivnext.Org

my homepage: Www.Ivnext.Org

Board footer