Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 16:29:06

EvaKantor4

Im glad I now signed up

Drone Captures Lone Swimmer Amongst Pod of Orcas From Above
Posted on Wednesday December 12, 2018

This was filmed by Dylan Bradshaw on December 4th at Hahei Beach on the Coromandel peninsular of New Zealand. Bradshaw says he was watching a pod of orcas swimming up the beach, when he saw a swimmer swimming along shore directly towards them. He …

The post Drone Captures Lone Swimmer Amongst Pod of Orcas From Above appeared first on betfair.

In Case You’ve Never Seen an Inverted Fire Tornado Bubble Before

A recent reddit post lead me to this video of Dustin Skye making an ‘inverted fire tornado bubble’ with a 66mm wand. And well, here it is.  

The post In Case You’ve Never Seen an Inverted Fire Tornado Bubble Before appeared first on betfair.

The Global Compact on Migration: Dead on arrival?

By Lex RieffelAt a conference in Marrakech, Morocco this week, 164 of the 193 members of the United Nations adopted the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly, and Regular Migration. Negotiations to create the ambitious agreement began two years ago, but the Trump Administration withdrew at …

The post The Global Compact on Migration: Dead on arrival? appeared first on betfair.

The FTC should match tech company innovation with oversight innovation

By Tom WheelerThe November 27 Senate hearing on the activities of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) highlighted the shortcomings of applying industrial-era thinking to internet-era challenges. It is a situation exacerbated by the Trump Administration’s bias of companies over consumers. The new digital reality calls …

The post The FTC should match tech company innovation with oversight innovation appeared first on betfair.

How much does the world spend on the Sustainable Development Goals?
Posted on Monday July 29, 2019

By Homi Kharas, John McArthurPouring several colors of paint into a single bucket produces a gray pool of muck, not a shiny rainbow. So too with discussions of financing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Jumbling too many issues into the same debate leads to policy …

The post How much does the world spend on the Sustainable Development Goals? appeared first on betfair.

This Week’s Rare ‘Black Moon’ Makes This Week The Best Of 2019 To See Falling Stars & Milky Way

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The next 10 days will comprise of no less than 3 meteor showers, quite a prime time to possibly spot some shooting stars and even catch sight of the Milky Way. Not only will we be in for a spectacular …

The post This Week’s Rare ‘Black Moon’ Makes This Week The Best Of 2019 To See Falling Stars & Milky Way appeared first on betfair.

Brave Man Saves 400-lb Black Bear From Drowning

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black bears are rather intimidating, growing up to 6ft tall and weighing in anywhere between 200-600 pounds – they’re massive. Common throughout the United States, residents are generally used to spotting them and know what to do. When wildlife officials …

The post Brave Man Saves 400-lb Black Bear From Drowning appeared first on betfair.

Outstanding share it is definitely. My father has been seeking for this content.

Feel free to visit my webpage - that guy

Look into my blog post ... Continuing

Board footer