Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 16:38:01

AveryMcLei

Im glad I finally registered

Africa in the news: South Africa bails out Eskom, Kenya Airways is nationalized, and Kenya and Namibia announce green energy plans
Posted on Saturday July 27, 2019

By Payce MaddenSouth Africa offers bailout for state-owned power utility Eskom On Tuesday, July 23, the South African minister of finance presented a bill to parliament requesting a bailout of more than $4 billion for state-owned power utility Eskom. Eskom supplies about 95 percent of …

The post Africa in the news: South Africa bails out Eskom, Kenya Airways is nationalized, and Kenya and Namibia announce green energy plans appeared first on betfair.

Improving learning while developing future women leaders in Tanzania
Posted on Friday July 26, 2019

By Patrick Hannahan, Barbara Chilangwa“It promotes the change that comes from within.” This was how 28-year-old Stumai Kaguna described the impact that the Learner Guide program had on her life. An initiative of the Campaign for Female Education (CAMFED), the program promotes life skills development …

The post Improving learning while developing future women leaders in Tanzania appeared first on betfair.

Jettisoning arms control endangers America’s edge in great-power politics

By Maggie Tennis, Strobe TalbottThe Trump administration’s National Defense Strategy identified the “reemergence of long-term, strategic competition” with China and Russia as the foremost threat to U.S. national security. Since then, the term “great-power competition” has become a buzzword among defense officials and foreign policy …

The post Jettisoning arms control endangers America’s edge in great-power politics appeared first on betfair.

Like Truman’s military desegregation order, leadership against racism starts at the top

By John R. AllenInspiration around issues of race and civility in America is in short supply. Racist, xenophobic language coming from social media platforms to the White House has corroded public discourse and widened the longstanding divides in the body politic. Rather than despair, I …

The post Like Truman’s military desegregation order, leadership against racism starts at the top appeared first on betfair.

A guide to the Hutchins Center Fiscal Impact Measure

By Sage Belz, Louise SheinerWhat is the FIM? The Fiscal Impact Measure (FIM) is a tool created the Hutchins Center to illustrate how much local, state and federal fiscal policy adds to or subtracts from overall economic growth. When the FIM is positive, policy is …

The post A guide to the Hutchins Center Fiscal Impact Measure appeared first on betfair.

Brexit endgame: Theresa May’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week
Posted on Wednesday December 12, 2018

By Amanda SloatWhy didn’t parliament vote on the Brexit deal? On Tuesday, British members of Parliament (MPs) were scheduled to hold a “meaningful vote” on the Brexit deal: a 585-page withdrawal agreement negotiated over 16 months and a 26-page political declaration on the future relationship …

The post Brexit endgame: Theresa May’s terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week appeared first on betfair.

Minneapolis 2040: The most wonderful plan of the year

By Jenny Schuetz Perhaps proximity to the North Pole has its advantages. On December 7, Santa Claus (a.k.a. the Minneapolis City Council) delivered an early holiday gift to Twin Cities urbanists: several key zoning reforms, neatly packaged in an 1100-page comprehensive plan. YIMBYs around the …

The post Minneapolis 2040: The most wonderful plan of the year appeared first on betfair.

Americans are increasingly critical of Israel

By Shibley TelhamiThe firing of Professor Marc Lamont Hill as a CNN contributor after his speech at a United Nations event commemorating the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People has generated considerable debate about free speech that goes beyond the case itself—what is legitimate …

The post Americans are increasingly critical of Israel appeared first on betfair.

Here are three ways to pay for new investments in infrastructure and end partisan gridlock

By Aaron Klein Optimism that America will finally address its massive infrastructure problem is on the rise – and understandably so. The Trump Administration is still attempting to fulfill their infrastructure campaign pledge and Democrats have long supported rebuilding the country’s crumbling infrastructure. However, a …

The post Here are three ways to pay for new investments in infrastructure and end partisan gridlock appeared first on betfair.

I don't drop many remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here Post new topic / Betfair. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or does it seem like a few of these remarks look as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing at additional places, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post. Could you list of all of all your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

my web page - www.Ivnext.Org

my homepage: Www.Ivnext.Org

Board footer