Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-16 14:37:54

AnneTill04

I am the new guy

Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know..
Posted on Thursday November 29, 2018

via truckzebra on reddit   I thought this was an interesting tidbit recently shared on reddit. It purports that native English speakers subconsciously order adjectives without even realizing they’re doing it. However for those learning English as a second language this order is often …

The post Things Native English Speakers Know, But Don’t Know.. appeared first on betfair.

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared
Posted on Wednesday November 28, 2018

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If there’s one thing that we know from history, it’s that a deadly new disease will arise and spread around the globe. That could happen easily within the next decade. And as Bill Gates told listeners on Friday at a discussion about …

The post Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared appeared first on betfair.

Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen
Posted on Wednesday November 28, 2018

Produced and Directed by Peter Jackson, the acclaimed documentary, They Shall Not Grow Old, is an extraordinary look at the soldiers and events of the Great War, using film footage captured at the time, now presented as the world has never seen. By utilizing …

The post Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen appeared first on betfair.

Drone Captures Lone Swimmer Amongst Pod of Orcas From Above
Posted on Wednesday December 12, 2018

This was filmed by Dylan Bradshaw on December 4th at Hahei Beach on the Coromandel peninsular of New Zealand. Bradshaw says he was watching a pod of orcas swimming up the beach, when he saw a swimmer swimming along shore directly towards them. He …

The post Drone Captures Lone Swimmer Amongst Pod of Orcas From Above appeared first on betfair.

In Case You’ve Never Seen an Inverted Fire Tornado Bubble Before

A recent reddit post lead me to this video of Dustin Skye making an ‘inverted fire tornado bubble’ with a 66mm wand. And well, here it is.  

The post In Case You’ve Never Seen an Inverted Fire Tornado Bubble Before appeared first on betfair.

The Global Compact on Migration: Dead on arrival?

By Lex RieffelAt a conference in Marrakech, Morocco this week, 164 of the 193 members of the United Nations adopted the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly, and Regular Migration. Negotiations to create the ambitious agreement began two years ago, but the Trump Administration withdrew at …

The post The Global Compact on Migration: Dead on arrival? appeared first on betfair.

Nicely put. Many thanks!

my website: online

Board footer