Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 17:03:49

MarylouLan

Just want to say Hello.

Jettisoning arms control endangers America’s edge in great-power politics
Posted on Friday July 26, 2019

By Maggie Tennis, Strobe TalbottThe Trump administration’s National Defense Strategy identified the “reemergence of long-term, strategic competition” with China and Russia as the foremost threat to U.S. national security. Since then, the term “great-power competition” has become a buzzword among defense officials and foreign policy …

The post Jettisoning arms control endangers America’s edge in great-power politics appeared first on betfair.

Like Truman’s military desegregation order, leadership against racism starts at the top

By John R. AllenInspiration around issues of race and civility in America is in short supply. Racist, xenophobic language coming from social media platforms to the White House has corroded public discourse and widened the longstanding divides in the body politic. Rather than despair, I …

The post Like Truman’s military desegregation order, leadership against racism starts at the top appeared first on betfair.

A guide to the Hutchins Center Fiscal Impact Measure

By Sage Belz, Louise SheinerWhat is the FIM? The Fiscal Impact Measure (FIM) is a tool created the Hutchins Center to illustrate how much local, state and federal fiscal policy adds to or subtracts from overall economic growth. When the FIM is positive, policy is …

The post A guide to the Hutchins Center Fiscal Impact Measure appeared first on betfair.

How should governments respond to Facebook’s Libra initiative?

By Erwin Fielt, Kevin C. Desouza, Chen YeIn July, the U.S. Senate Banking Committee and U.S. House Committee on Financial Services held two consecutive hearings on Facebook’s plan to launch a new cryptocurrency called Libra. On the heels of the $5 billion fine imposed on …

The post How should governments respond to Facebook’s Libra initiative? appeared first on betfair.

Do the current Democratic politics spell doom for charter schools?
Posted on Monday June 10, 2019

In prior posts, I argued that education is likely to play a major role in the Democratic primaries. This is due to several factors, including: the growing importance of education as a national issue, the unions’ continued power, and the possibility that no Democrat will …

The post Do the current Democratic politics spell doom for charter schools? appeared first on betfair.

Africa in the news: New environmental policies on the continent, Zimbabwe’s IMF stabilization program, and Sudan update
Posted on Saturday June 08, 2019

Tanzania, Kenya, and UNECA enact environment-positive policies and programs On Saturday, June 1, Tanzania’s ban on plastic bags went into effect. According to The Citizen, the new law targets the “import, export, manufacturing, sale, storage, supply, and use of plastic carrier bags regardless of their …

The post Africa in the news: New environmental policies on the continent, Zimbabwe’s IMF stabilization program, and Sudan update appeared first on betfair.

Can technology improve service delivery?
Posted on Friday June 07, 2019

For the last 15 years, I have been focused on (some may say obsessed with) the delivery of basic services such as health and education. In the last two years, as a member of the Pathways for Prosperity Commission, I’ve been interested in how technology …

The post Can technology improve service delivery? appeared first on betfair.

I like examining and I think this website got some really utilitarian stuff on it!

Here is my homepage; Luxury nails sarasota Fl

Have a look at my web site - https://Northamptonapl.org/

Board footer