Betfair

Unfortunately no one can be told what FluxBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 16:39:41

WandaLalon
Website

Just wanted to say Hello!

Reducing access to contraception won’t reduce the abortion rate
Posted on Monday July 29, 2019

By Katherine Guyot, Isabel V. SawhillContraceptive access for low-income women in the U.S. is about to become more limited as new rules governing Title X family planning grants go into effect in the next two months. The Department of Health and Human Services announced in mid-July that it will soon begin enforcing rules banning federally funded health clinics from offering …

The post Reducing access to contraception won’t reduce the abortion rate appeared first on betfair.

How much does the world spend on the Sustainable Development Goals?

By Homi Kharas, John McArthurPouring several colors of paint into a single bucket produces a gray pool of muck, not a shiny rainbow. So too with discussions of financing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Jumbling too many issues into the same debate leads to policy …

The post How much does the world spend on the Sustainable Development Goals? appeared first on betfair.

This Week’s Rare ‘Black Moon’ Makes This Week The Best Of 2019 To See Falling Stars & Milky Way

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The next 10 days will comprise of no less than 3 meteor showers, quite a prime time to possibly spot some shooting stars and even catch sight of the Milky Way. Not only will we be in for a spectacular …

The post This Week’s Rare ‘Black Moon’ Makes This Week The Best Of 2019 To See Falling Stars & Milky Way appeared first on betfair.

Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared
Posted on Wednesday November 28, 2018

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If there’s one thing that we know from history, it’s that a deadly new disease will arise and spread around the globe. That could happen easily within the next decade. And as Bill Gates told listeners on Friday at a discussion about …

The post Bill Gates thinks a coming disease could kill 30 million people within 6 months — and says we should get prepared appeared first on betfair.

Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen

Produced and Directed by Peter Jackson, the acclaimed documentary, They Shall Not Grow Old, is an extraordinary look at the soldiers and events of the Great War, using film footage captured at the time, now presented as the world has never seen. By utilizing …

The post Peter Jackson’s Restored and Colorized WW1 Film is Unlike Anything I’ve Seen appeared first on betfair.

Was Stanley Kubrick Telling Us Something With His 1999 Film ‘Eyes Wide Shut’?

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Stanley Kubrick’s last film before his untimely death, ‘Eyes Wide Shut,’ starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman was perceived as a puzzle to many. This film was loaded with occult symbolism and featured an elaborate masquerade party involving orgies and …

The post Was Stanley Kubrick Telling Us Something With His 1999 Film ‘Eyes Wide Shut’? appeared first on betfair.

9 Photography Tricks Advertisers Use to Make Food Look More Delicious

Photographing food in a studio creates unique challenges. The bright studio lights and lengthy setup times for the perfect shot means food sits around longer than usual. That’s why many commercial photo shoots include ‘food stylists’ that use tricks and hacks to make the …

The post 9 Photography Tricks Advertisers Use to Make Food Look More Delicious appeared first on betfair.

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.

Here is my blog post ... uncommon will errors

Board footer